Thursday, October 04, 2007

Stressed - qui moi?

Here we are out in Spain and Santiago is lovely. My hat has arrived in a rather strange shape for tomorrrow's wedding. There are bangs outside which are either fireworks or a full blown rebellion. We are all absolutely exhausted. H2 arrived back at 5am the morning we left for Spain having packed up the contents of the Grand Pancake's flat. LGP is currently abroad and requesting a ticket home - so we have to unpack some 90+ boxes in the next 2-3 days of our return. Meantime, none of the carers who had agreed to cover for our regular Honorary Sunbeam showed up - one called the day before to say that she would have to cancel - the other about an hour before they were due to arrive. For the first time in ages, I reached for the Diazepam. I can't cope with this. I have to pack for Spain,clean the GP's apartment and finish the decorating, collect the poor children, feed them, do homework with them, and get them to bed and sort out Mum at the same time. I feel I am beginning to go mad.

No comments: