Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas to all carers!

Before things get too hectic at our house - I just wanted to wish every carer who is out there, a very Happy, stress-free Christmas.

Last night, I felt tired, desperately needing that clone to do all the things that I need to do! - and then I realised that the true spirit of Christmas is here, in this house, every day of our lives. We (the carers) are giving love and care 24/7, 365 days of the year. I know that even when I feel dead on my feet (!), my life is enriched by it. (Yes, I know, and the bank balance is impoverished!!!) So in that spirit, a HUGE thank you to all the people who have helped me, for every kindness that I have received this year to make my life a little easier. To those of you whom I have met through blogging - you all make such a difference because I know that I'm not alone - and of all people, you understand.

So here's the thing: we are all incredibly special people. I know that sounds horribly schmalzy, but I really believe it.

Happy Christmas everyone, God Bless and every happiness to you all in 2008.

Tx

3 comments:

Maz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maz said...

Sorry Tilly pressed a wrong button somewhere!
I must be getting tired!!! LOL

Take 2:

Tilly you've written so beautifully (((((HUGS)))))

I hope we all have a good year this time around!

God Bless.

maz x

Tilly said...

Happy Christmas Maz Tx